A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Med Ctr Fresno
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan A Berg MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Ryan Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Berg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.