Dr. Ryan Bergeson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Rockdale, TX

July 14th, 2015
Superb Surgeon!
Excellent physician. I saw him three years ago for a lumbar disc herniation. He performed surgery with complete resolution of my problem. Recently I was diagnosed with a C6-7 disk herniation. I did not have to think twice about calling him again for treatment. I, unfortunately, will likely require surgical intervention again. I completely trust Dr. Bergeson!!!

August 25th, 2013
This DR knows what he's talking about!
Dr. Bergeson really went above and beyond for me. I had gotten two separate diagnoses that just didn't feel right to me. He took a look and within minutes told me what the problem was. This was later confirmed by xrays and I finally got the correct treatment. He was very patient in answering my questions and made sure I understood exactly what the problem and treatment were. I would definitely recommend him to somebody that needs help.

August 16th, 2013
Financial Advisor
The rudest doctor I have ever been to. The first comment out of the doctor's mouth, "Why are you here?". I was referred to him and I had already given all of my various spinal injuries to his assistant and YOU don't know why I'm here?? Then to be told that "women have more muscle problems than men"...."because they have breasts". Seriously??!! You are a southern boy aren't you, you chauvinist pig. I suppose the next thing out of his mouth would be that women also exaggerate their symptoms, especially after being in 4 serious accidents. If you are female, steer clear of this extreme waste of time and energy.

January 27th, 2012
A+++++
Dr Bergeson diagnosed my problem before surgery I could barely walk after surgery I was able to get back to my normal routine. Outstanding doctor and good bedside manner.

January 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I came in with back pain that I have suffered with for years. Dr. Bergeson was extremely thorough and took a great deal of time with me during the exam and explaining the options available to me. I decided to take his suggestion for physical therapy, and wait on surgery for now. I really liked the fact that he was not wanting to rush into surgery. I highly recommend him.