A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Berglund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Berglund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Berglund, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berglund graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berglund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berglund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan K. Berglund practice?
Dr. Ryan Berglund practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.