A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanco
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blanco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Blanco, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Blanco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan B Blanco DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan B. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Ryan Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Blanco practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.