A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanco
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Blanco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Blanco, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Blanco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan B Blanco DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan B. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Ryan Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Blanco practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.