A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Bradley is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bradley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan James Bradley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Ryan Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Bradley practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.