A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Brashear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Brashear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Brashear, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brashear graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brashear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Keith Brashear MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan K. Brashear practice?
- Dr. Ryan Brashear has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Brashear practices Dermatology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Fort Wayne Dermatologists.