A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Buffington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Buffington, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Buffington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buffington graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch UTMB School of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Buffington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- North Hills Hospital - HCA-Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Buffington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Buffington practice?
- Dr. Ryan Buffington has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Buffington practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.