Dr. Ryan Jones DO Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Jones is great, and his service is 5 star - BUT it is VERY PAINFUL getting through the answering system and call tree to schedule with him or to talk to one of the staff. You will get to hear all kinds of pre-recorded messages that likely don't apply to you. It is also difficult to get response back to your pharmacy on prescription refills. I expect better from IHC.

April 3rd, 2016
Not very honest
This doctor can't be too honest if he is willing to sign medical notes which really seems to misrepresent conditions of his patients, or maybe he just doesn't know what he is doing. A lot of things about this situation just do not add up. Or maybe you just need to be friends with the doctor and he will sign whatever you want; then you can get out of school, work, or whatever.

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Jones was amazingly kind and thoughtful. He took the time to talk with me, hear my out completely and allowed me to ask him questions. Honestly, an amazing physician.

July 18th, 2015
Solid
Dr. Jones seems to genuinely care. I've gone to him for my annual physical for 4 years now. He's been very willing to talk about every question I have during the visit and has provided solid recommendations to me for specialists or if I've needed a prescription. I do wish he was easier to get in with. They are usually 4-6 weeks out when scheduling a physical. My wife has called about more urgent things and they've gotten her right in so overall it's fine but it would be nice to be able to take care of it within a week or two of thinking about getting it scheduled.

May 30th, 2013
Horrible!
I've been to him twice for various issues. He doesn't seem to know a single thing about anything. Can't believe I wasted my time and money on him. Save yourself. He's horrible.