A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamp
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kamp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan C Kamp MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Kamp practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Kamp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, and Lexington Pulmonologists.