A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamp
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kamp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan C Kamp MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Kamp practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Kamp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, and Lexington Pulmonologists.