A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kamp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Kamp practice?
Dr. Ryan Kamp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, and Lexington Pulmonologists.