A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Price DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Price practice?
- Dr. Ryan Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.