Physiatrists

14650 E Old US Highway 12
Ste 203
Chelsea, MI 48118
734-475-3923
Locations and availability (3)

|  Super doc  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

He took about two minutes to diagnose a nerve problem that three other physicians couldn't figure out. He just knew instantly what was going on and how to fix it. Such a smart, nice guy, easy to talk to, explained everything in a way I could understand. I wish I hadnt been bounced around to three other places before I found the guy who could actually help me. Would recommend to friends and family for certain.

|  Solid doc  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been to see Dr. Carver two times and both my wife and I were impressed with his bedside manner and knowledge, Spent almost an hour with us answering questions and doing exam, ordered followup tests right while we were sitting with him and has been prompt in returning emails. We feel he was thorough and appreciate that he takes his time and explains things clearly. He's a real straight shooter.

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

I found that Dr. Carver was very nice but appeared to have a poor grasp of reading the finer points of an MRI. He missed a disc that was bulging slightly. Said that the pain was due to Fibromyalgia. I don't feel he has done anything to help in the 2 years I have been seeing him. And after a second car accident he did not order another MRI. It has been very stressful trying to make him grasp the pain I'm in and how it has seriously affected the way I live.