Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Christofferson
Dr. Ryan Christofferson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elyria, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Christofferson is affiliated with UH Elyria Medical Center, Mercy Regional Medical Center and Community Health Partners of OH-West. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Christofferson has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ryan Christofferson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.
Dr. Danny Blankenshhip
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Elyria, OH 0 mi31
Dr. Chandra Singh
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Elyria, OH 0 mi41
Dr. Tanya Tajouri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elyria, OH 0 mi9