A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Christofferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Christofferson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Christofferson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christofferson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Christofferson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan D Christofferson MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Christofferson practice?
- Dr. Ryan Christofferson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Christofferson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.