Apr 19th, 2015

Dr. Couchman replaced both of my knees a few years ago. Did an excellent job. Visited me every day I was laid up in the hospital(7 days). The office visits after the surgery were great ---even when he scolded me for not pushing myself to get used to walking on my new knees. Really believe that the man really cared about my well being.

by Bonnie Brumpton on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Couchman is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Couchman replaced my left knee almost three years ago. I have had such good results that I forget my knees altogether. He is a low key man, but knows what he is doing. I now only need to see him every other year.

Two Thumbs Up! show details Two Thumbs Up!
Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Couchman did both of my knee replacements....nine years apart! Both knees doing great. I highly recommend Dr. Couchman

poor results after surgery show details poor results after surgery
Feb 6th, 2012

Surgery did not improve my mobility, in fact, I cannot return to my current job, and need to look for new employment. also looking for a qualified MD to fix what he didn't. Do not recommend.

Dr. Couchman is one of the best orthopedic there is in St. Louis show details Dr. Couchman is one of the best orthopedic there is in St. Louis
by Darlene in St Louis on Sep 26th, 2010

The first time I met Dr. Couchman I was confined to a wheelchair and was unable to walk. Couchman evaluated my diagnosis and he was confident and very professional. When my surgery date was scheduled. The surgery went extremely well. I had been in a wheelchair for about two or three months, but after Dr. Couchman used his outstanding operative skills. I was able to walk for the first time the day after surgery. When I thought there was no help for me to walk again. Dr.Couchman was heaven sent and he did such skillful surgery on my leg and knee I was so thrilled cause I thought I was going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. I've always had a active full life accompanied by energy. Thanks to Dr. Couchman I was able and still able to walk. I have strongly recommended Dr. Couchman to many people for problems with their knees and being able to walk and the feedback that I recieved from many people that were surprised I was walking again, a copious amount of people have told me that he was the best surgeon. I agree with the them strongly cause he enabled me to not be in a wheelchair anymore. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Couchman. I am very pleased that he is my surgeon and Medical doctor. God will always bless him cause he really cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable and professsional at all times.

OOPS! show details OOPS!
Sep 3rd, 2010

I went to a second doctor after this one was paid for surgery by both me and my insurance company. Imagine my delight when I was told was told that the MRI showed NO indication of any previous surgery(which explained my Pain) Now what MMmmm?

> > > > Patient Reviews