A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hanson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hanson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Douglas Hanson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Hanson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.