A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan R Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan R. Davies practice?
- Dr. Ryan Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Davies practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.