A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan R Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan R. Davies practice?
- Dr. Ryan Davies has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Davies practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Danville, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.