A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan R Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan R. Davies practice?
- Dr. Ryan Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Davies practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.