A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Deboard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Deboard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deboard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Deboard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan H Deboard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan H. Deboard practice?
- Dr. Ryan Deboard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Deboard practices Emergency Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Tacoma Emergency Physicians.