A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Deweese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Deweese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Deweese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deweese graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Deweese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Isaac Deweese MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan I. Deweese practice?
- Dr. Ryan Deweese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Deweese practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.