inactive

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2016
He is amazing! I truely felt a bond with Dr. Dickerson and his nurses like I've known them my entire life! He truely cares about your concerns & goals! He left my appt early because one of his patients had some difficulties and had to perform there c section. And I love the fact that he feels the urge to be with his patients when they need him most and still made me feel as if I were a top priority. It's truely an honor to have him as a doctor he's the best! I usually prefer a female doc but I'm glad he was recommended hes Baton Rouges best!

August 8th, 2015
I met him in 2006 when I became pregnant with my first child. I liked him immediately. He has delivered all 3 of my children and I am very confident in his medical desicions. I also had 3 very easy recoveries. He's very compassionate and makes you feel comfortable. He takes his time with you and will answer any questions you have without rushing you. I will recommend him to everyone!

March 12th, 2015
Been seeing him as my GYN for years. Finally ready for him to be my OB! What an amazing doctor. polite, respectful, and his bedside manner is incredible. We are always cracking each other up. I can't recommend him enough to girls who need a GYN and now to expecting mothers. When you see him for any appointment you truly feel like you are his only patient. Also, his staff is incredible, all the girls are so sweet and are always happy to help you. They are all top notch! I can't recommend him enough to all my friends.

February 9th, 2015
I love Dr. Ryan Dickerson he's the BEST!!!

December 23rd, 2013
The Best!
Best obgyn in Louisiana!

September 12th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
I used to have a very hard time being comfortable with male ob/gyns after the doctor that delivered by daughter retired because of an uncomfortable visit with another male gyn. When the female gyn I was seeing moved on to hospital medicine, she recommended Dr Dickerson to me and assured me I would love him and she was right! Dr. Dickerson is amazing and I'm glad he's too young to retire! He made me comfortable from the start and now I don't dread my yearly exams anymore and I feel that I can talk to him about any problem I'm having and he understands. The only thing I regret is that I'm not having any more children because I'm sure his bedside manner would be awesome in the delivery room.

January 31st, 2013
Such an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is especially compassionate and thorough. He is the perfect kind of person for this kind of practice.

October 22nd, 2012
Dr. dickerson has always had a great bedside manner, makes you feel comfortable, interested in what is wrong or going on with you and keeps up on the latest answers to problems. Love this doctor helped me with my hormones when i didn't think there was anymore help.

June 7th, 2012
Doctor Dickerson is by far the best OB in LOUISIANA... I love his bedside manner. My husband and I love him very much.He has been right on target with everything he has said to me about my health.

May 16th, 2012
Professional and caring!
Very caring and thorough. Would highly recommend him to friends and family!

April 12th, 2012
I love D. Dickerson..however;
I love Dr. D. He delivered all 3 of my children. Has amazing bedside manners and takes his time with you. However; this time with my pregnancy, I found out that I was permanently discharged from his practice (and those of his associates)because he felt like HE might have violated the HIPPA rights(private policy) of one of his other patients, who are friends of mine, by having a conversation with me about my friend(s). Due to HIS mistake, I had to be punished. While I find the whole ordeal extremely upsetting, overall he is an amazing doctor. I would still recommend him though. Be aware that his office staff do not have as great "bedside" manner as he does.

November 18th, 2011
Wonderful!
I have been using Dr. Dickerson for 4 years now. I have gone through two pregnancies with him and deliveries and I would never chose another OB to deliver any of my children. I had trouble conceiving and he took the time to assist me and help me to conceive. He is, hands down, the best OB in town!