Dr. Ryan Diederich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Diederich?

May 25th, 2017

Gets in no hurry to call back with test results.

August 25th, 2016

First Class

Whatever your reason for visiting Dr. Deiderich and staff at MidAmerica Plastic Surgery, you need to look no further. After losing a significant amount of weight, I was left with a body that didn't reflect the hard work I endured over several years. Spending the better part of several years looking for the right surgeon, on both sides of the river, I finally stepped into his office. At this office not only will you find a great physician, but a great staff that is your advocate every step of the way. No matter how "big or small" the reason for your visit may be, you can rest assured that you'll be treated like family and with compassion. There is a reason this highly skilled surgeon and practice has grown so quickly. I'm honored to have been part of the "grass roots" of his practice. Look no further than your own backyard.

July 22nd, 2015

I love MidAmerica Plastic Surgery and Dr. Diederich! I haven't come across a nicer doctor or staff. Everything went smoothly and I will definitely be back!

January 8th, 2014

Disappointed

Office is attractive, but I had to wait about 40 minutes past my appointment time. The doctor spent quality time with me. However, his office staff is not very helpful. They often did not return my phone calls. I'm still waiting from about 2 months ago. Beware, they are not that helpful when dealing with insurance. I feel that this doctor does surgery on a menagerie of areas. I'm looking for someone who focuses in just a few areas. So, I cannot recommend this doctor.

August 8th, 2013

GREAT RESULTS

Dr Diedrich and his whole staff were so friendly & helpful. I have never felt so well informed & safe under a doctor's care before! They proved to me & my family that they really do care about you! Thanks!!

July 2nd, 2010

Very impressed with Dr. Ryan's skills and communication abilities. Would recommend Dr.Ryan to friends. Excellent physician.

April 14th, 2008

Great plastic surgeon who knows his business and cares

May 24th, 2017