Dr. Ryan Dodde II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Dodde II?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Dodde II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

I had an eye lift with Dr Dodde. He is not only a plastic surgeon but an artis and sculpture with a vision amazing results!

August 16th, 2016

The Dr. and staff are professional and caring! Regardless of the procedure - you will walk away more than satisfied!

August 7th, 2015

I presented to my PS very large fibroids and...

I presented to my PS very large fibroids and severe muscle separation. My OBGYN informed me that due to the sz of my fibroids my incision would be vertical. So I decided that if I had to go under the knife I would consult with a PS. My PS informed me that combining procedures would allow him to make the horizontal incision then my OBGYN would remove my uterus and he would finish with tummy tuck. Can't wait to be about to just feel normal again.

March 10th, 2014

breast implants

Dodde did my saline breast implants 2 yrs ago...they turned out great, however I developed capsular contracture in my right side and had to have surgery again. This isn't his fault, but I went from very happy to not. Now I have a flat spot on the bottom of that right side and my nipples are not lining up. Will cost more money again to get it fixed. Staff is great, very outgoing and nice. Very professional and confidential. The implants were affordable, I was impressed with the price. Dodde is. .different. Man of not too man words. ..and its nice he puts things in a way people can understand. I do recommend him..just sucks when something goes wrong :(

July 23rd, 2013

Sculptor...

I was giving Dr Dodde a big project: rotten, lax skin from a genetic condition, PXE. Dr Dodde is a master at making something beautiful again. Granted many of you would see the no belly button as an unsuccessful surgery. I see a beautiful space that is no longer rotting and smelly... I see the missing stars from others in bedside manner. He is a man of few words but through the course of my time with him he became more "outgoing" and showed that he has a terrific, caring personality. He's a masterful artist and I would choose him again and again....

January 19th, 2013

A True Artist

Staff are professional, friendly and very helpful. Dr. Dodde is a true artist and does fabulous work. I have the best looking tummy of my life thanks to Dr. Dodde. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Dodde is thorough although his is shy and somewhat reserved. His work is meticulous and you will not be disappointed.

May 18th, 2011

Unethical!

I was a patient of Dodde for a minor issue but chose to go to Beverly Hills for a full face and neck lift. (Dr Dodde's facelift portfolio had only one picture in it. Not enough experience for me) After retuning home from Bev. Hills with a fresh face lift I developed an infection in some of the stitches and needed emergency care from a Plastic Surgeon. My Doctors office across the street from Dodde called to have him take care of of the open incisions and re-stitch them and he refused to even see me!!He even advised my Doctor to not touch me because of liability!! My Plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills was appalled and could not believe that a Dr. would care more about liability than helping out a person in need! "It is unethical" Needless to say, I had to leave the gaping incisions un-stiched and now have two nasty scar on my face that has to be revised Thanks to DR. CYB (cover your butt)

September 7th, 2010

Hidden Talent in West Michigan

As a Middle aged model, and Mother my experience and satisfaction was great! He has an artist approach to the patient outcome, and a genuine person! Hard to find in a surgeon!

August 7th, 2017