A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Dominguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dominguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Dominguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dominguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ryan Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert R. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dominguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dominguez practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.