A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Dominguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dominguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Dominguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dominguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ryan Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert R. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dominguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dominguez practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.