A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Drake is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Drake, DO is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Drake has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Stuart Drake DO is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Drake practice?
- Dr. Ryan Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Drake practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Neurologists.