Dr. Ryan Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Edwards?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Edwards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2015

Great doctor. He was very helpful and explained all the options.

March 26th, 2012

Tell it like it is Doctor

This is a tough old bird that knows his business. No wishy-washy stuff here, when you visit you'll get what you give. Top notch surgeon. Make sure you KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENTS!

November 16th, 2011

P DeB

I would never use this site again. I accidently rated my Dr. wrong and have tried NUMEROUS, NUMEROUS TIMES to call and email this site to change it to highest marks and NO ONE will respond to my attemps to contact to change. I am so sorry to Dr Edwards who is the best in his field. I would highly recommend him as a great and caring Dr. I will repost this till I get a response.

October 21st, 2011

Rudest doctor who has ever treated me......

I saw Dr. Edwards twice for an ortho problem. He wasn't able to diagnose the problem, gave me antidepressants for the pain, and shouted, yes! at me when I had trouble following his directions (I was in such pain) and then grinned at my companion; very condescending and didn't seem to care about my problem or my pain. Dismissed me after second visit, saying, go to a neurologist who will probably give you more of the dopey medicine. I have heard similar stories from other male and female patients. One lady patient was crying when told she would have to see him and refused. Rude and not caring about a problem he couldn't readily solve. Another dr. knows him and agreed.

October 20th, 2011

Patric DeBult

Dr, Ryan is an awesome and compasionate Dr. I highly reccomend him.

September 25th, 2011

Patti DeB

He is an EXCELLENT SURGEON. I highly recommend Dr. Ryan I fell down a flight of stairs onto concrete. I all but severed a tendon and tore my rotator cuff. He did surgery on me and a little over 6 months and I am great. He is truly one of the best.

June 20th, 2011

Dr. Edwards has always been a wonderful doctor to me. He has helped me with all my problems that he could help with and with the problems he was not as familiar with, he sent me to a great reffered doctor that he knew. No complaints here. Always has been very friendly and an excellent doctor.

March 21st, 2011

Find A Different Career

This man is one of the worst "Doctors" out there. Not so sure I'd even refer to him as Mr. Edwards. If you're looking for a REAL Orthopedic Surgeon, you know, one that listens, takes the time to answer your questions without being arrogant & rude, then find someone else.

May 22nd, 2017