Sets the standard all Doctors should be required to follow. show details Sets the standard all Doctors should be required to follow.
by Jamie Maciejewski on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Engel has that old fashioned bed side manner most Drs. lack today. His genuine concern is demonstrated when you first meet him. I'm so impressed with the way he makes you feel on your initial visit just finding out you have cancer. He answers every question and while all doctors have a schedule you never feel hurried or rushed. He wants to answer every question you have. He puts you immediately at ease. There's so much to say...he genuinely cares and loves his work. His follow up is extraordinary. He calls you the moment he notices anything in test results but more importantly he calls to see how your doing or feeling. It's the little things like recalling conversations from you last visit and recapping those discussions and asking about those at your next visit. His soft spoken but direct way of telling you what to expect and it's alright to be scared. He senses your apprehensions and fears and addresses those right away to help you deal with the cancer. He is truly an inspiration to his patients and staff which is immediately noticed by all. He is a wealth of knowledge and also a sense of humor which brings a smile to everyone. Truly a remarkable man and doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2012

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DOCTOR THAT HAS EVER TREATED ME!! He is so caring and explains everything in clear English!! I would definitely recommend this doctor!! Not mention his staff is OUTSTANDING and very PROFESSIONAL!!

Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Engel is a kind, caring, compassionate man. He brings a human side to an extremely stressful ordeal. The follow up and personal attention given to heis patients is something that I have never encountered in a doctor before (and we have seen plenty of them). I would recommend Dr. Engel to anyone. Thanks for being such a great doctor.

K & T Surges show details K & T Surges
May 26th, 2011

We'd met Dr. Engel many times prior to K's encounter with his own cancer due to another family member's cancer. Dr. Engel is not just a physician ... he is a "healer of the soul" and never makes you feel rushed. He indeed gives every bit of attention to the needs of his patient and their family. A lot of patients "like" their doctor, but we can tell you honestly, we have never met a more caring, understanding or trustworthy individual as we have with Dr. Engel. We consider him not only our physician, but also our friend.

May 19th, 2011

He is the best Doctor! He is a very caring doctor and will call you after your chemo treatment to make sure that you are doing good and if you need anything.

by Katie A. on Oct 27th, 2009

Doctor Engel is the best. He is very hands on with every aspect of our medical care. He not only relates to the patient, but to family members and what they are going thru also. A difficult time is made a little easier by the professional and personal manner in which Doctor Engel has become a part of our lives. He goes out of his way to explain each step of the healing process....

The Best show details The Best
by Dave Peterosn on Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Engel cared for my mother for the last year. He is one of the best physicians we have ever had a opportunity to encounter. He cares about his patients and acts like it.A fine man.

*** Best Doctor ever**** show details *** Best Doctor ever****
by Chrissy H. on Oct 7th, 2008

Dr. Engel is the most caring doctor ever. He was deeply involved with my cancer from start to finish and even after. He was there for me all the way. it made me feel secure knowing my Doctor cared about me. He really made it easier for me to have a good attitude. ( by the way I will me in remission 1 year in Feb)

the best show details the best
Mar 18th, 2008

dr engel took my case on after i had already been diagnosed with cancer for a year he is thorough direct and has an excellent way of really caring about his patients

> > > > Patient Reviews