A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Estevez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estevez
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Estevez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Estevez, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estevez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Felipe Estevez MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan F. Estevez practice?
- Dr. Ryan Estevez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Estevez practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.