A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Fauble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Fauble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Fauble MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Fauble practice?
- Dr. Ryan Fauble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Fauble practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Columbus, MS.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.