A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Fauble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauble
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fauble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Fauble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Fauble MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Fauble practice?
- Dr. Ryan Fauble has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Fauble practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.