A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Fauble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Fauble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fauble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance