Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

4540 E Baseline Rd
Ste 115
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-306-6405
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very Kind and Great Care  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

I was taken care two times and had given very clear instructions and explanations. I am visiting once again for the third time.

|  disappointed  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

My experience started out very well the office staff was very helpful, and Dr Fauble himself was very attentive, when I first called his office I got a appointment within a week, durning my appointment his staff was able to accomdate my schedule for my procedure. before and after the procedure everything was great, I started my antibiotics on June 21,12 and on July 2nd called because I broke out in hives they had me stop the antibiotics on July 5th I called to let the doctor know I was having bloating and cramping, and on July 5th someone from his office called me and told me that the bloating and cramping was not from the condition I had that it was cleared up and to follow up with my primary doctor. This was a shock beccause this is what the cause of the visit was in the first place and the disgnois was H plori with 3 ulcers, and I haven't even had my 30 day follow up appointment, and I'm being told to follow up with my primary doctor. I called back and said I what to follow up with Dr Fauble and I was scheduled for August 7th 2012 a month and 1/2 later.

|  Poor Patient Treatment  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Sarah, the scheduler of the doctor, was extremely rude, having no consideration at all for a patient. An appointment was re-scheduled through a nurse at the office AFTER CONSULTING WITH THE DOCTOR, when Sarah was not in the office. She called later during the day to inform the patient that the appointment had been cancelled (by her) and that the patient would not be allowed to see the doctor at the re-scheduled date and time. Sarah was not calling to offer an alternative appointment or make amends. Instead, she definitively said that the patient could not see that doctor because the patient was wrong in attempting to see the second doctor at that practice. The fact is that both doctors were referred and it was the patients first appointment with either of them available at the earliest date. Sarah is the kind of person that should not ever be involved in health care.The office manager, Jane, was not doing her job either. All she said was the appointment was a mistake by the nurse, simply ignoring the fact that it was approved by the doctor. No alternatives and amends from her either. Plea to talk to the doctors was denied by her. She just tried to cover up Sarah's mess. She is not professional at all.

|  What a great doctor  |  show details
by Brenda Kelley on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr Fauble is a very kind and caring doctor. He went above and beyond to find out what was causing my stomach pain. He sent me for every test he thought i needed. Every time i come in for a appointment he dosent rush. He spends as much time with me as i need. He answers all my questions and dosent seemed bothered to answer them. When i was in the hospital he came twice to see me to see how i was doing. When i found out i had to have surgery, he was very patient and caring when i asked tons of questions. Anytime i have every called after hours he or one of his partners have called within 15 mins. His staff is also very sweet. I cant say enough about Christina.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details