A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Felix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felix
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Felix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Felix, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Felix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan William Felix DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ryan W. Felix practice?
- Dr. Ryan Felix has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Felix practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Flint Physiatrists.