A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Figg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Figg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Figg, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Figg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Figg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan E Figg FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan E. Figg practice?
- Dr. Ryan Figg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Figg practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.