A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan N Fogg MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan N. Fogg practice?
- Dr. Ryan Fogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Fogg practices Urology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Gainesville Urologists.