A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryanx Frederiksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederiksen graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Frederiksen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryanx A Frederiksen MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryanx A. Frederiksen practice?
- Dr. Ryanx Frederiksen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryanx Frederiksen practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Barbara Hospitalists and Santa Barbara Internists.