A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Glen Smith MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ryan Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Internists and Grass Valley Cardiologists.