A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Glen Smith MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ryan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Internists and Grass Valley Cardiologists.