A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gallagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan P Gallagher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan P. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Ryan Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Gallagher practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.