A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Gasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Gasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gasser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Mitchel Gasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Gasser practice?
- Dr. Ryan Gasser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Gasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH and Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Surgeons and Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.