A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Gasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Gasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gasser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Mitchel Gasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Gasser practice?
- Dr. Ryan Gasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Gasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons and Akron Surgeons.