A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Geringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geringer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geringer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan M Geringer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Geringer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Geringer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Geringer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Leesburg, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.