Learn more about Dr. Ryan Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Geringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geringer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geringer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan M Geringer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Geringer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Geringer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Geringer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Auburn, AL.
See Columbus Surgeons.