Learn more about Dr. Ryan Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Geringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Geringer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geringer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Geringer practice?
Dr. Ryan Geringer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Auburn, AL.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons, Columbus Surgeons, Columbus Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.