Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Geringer
Dr. Ryan Geringer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with another office in Leesburg, GA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Geringer is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital, Hughston Hospital and Rehabilitation Center and Hughston Orthopedic Hospital. Dr. Geringer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Geringer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ryan Geringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Jason Heaton
Columbus, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Maughon Jr
Columbus, GA 0 mi10
Dr. David Macdonald
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Columbus, GA 0 mi15