inactive

Ryan G Giles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Very Kind, thorough and caring doctor. He spent time with me explaining my diagnosis and listened to me. Something most doctors now days do NOT do. He also does not belittle you like most doctors with a holier than thou attitude. He sits downs and talks WITH you instead of talking TO you.

November 4th, 2012
Best Doctor at Jordan Valley Hosptial
I have had the unfortunate circumstances of having to be seen in the ER many many times. Over the last year, I've seen Dr. Giles three times. He is the ONLY doctor at Jordan Valley Hospital to treat me as a person not just as a patient. He took time to sit and talk to me about my issues, my concerns, and my fear. He is not one of those doctors like most there that make you feel like you are being a burden to him. Doctors like him are hard to come across these days. I wish there were more like him. He is truly a doctor that cares.

December 28th, 2011
Efficient and thorough. He saw and diagnosed my gallbladder within 1 hour of being in the emergency room. He did an excellent job of explaining the surgery and gallstones to me. One of the best