A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Goodwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodwin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Goodwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Goodwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goodwin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan C Goodwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Ryan Goodwin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Goodwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.