A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Goodwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Goodwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodwin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Goodwin practice?
Dr. Ryan Goodwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.