Dr. Ryan Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Gorman?

Unprofessional

Posted on March 29th, 2013

It is hard for me to understand how this physician got a job with Kaiser in the first place. I personally found him to be dismissive and rude. Moreover, his answers to my questions were non-informative. Both wife and I, who were randomly assigned to Dr. Gorman through our insurance, switched immediately after our first appointment with him.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Gorman for a couple years now and maybe I didn't notice this until recently because the amount of visits(or lack there of) to give me a proper based opinion of the man. He's very unprofessional and doesn't seem to like getting into details, me being a shy submissive person let him get away with this behavior for the past few years.Anyways, he doesn't seem to care about the problems I'm going through and it takes quite some convincing to get the proper testing and meds I need to just simply get by like any other person of society, to sum it up I am just very disappointed in his unprofessional and inadequate way of doing his job.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015