Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I Miss My Doctor.  |  show details
by Kelly Green on Nov 12th, 2014

Doctor Gorman has been treating me for YEARS. Unfortunately, he left Kaiser and I am having the hardest time finding where he went, because I would consider switching insurance just so he could continue to be my doctor. Doctor Gorman has always been thorough with me and provided the support I needed from a doctor, and always referred me if I needed to be seen by a specialist. If anyone knows where he went, please email me at kellygreenklg@gmail.com. I miss my doctor and the new Kaiser doctor I have is absolutely TERRIBLE.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

It is hard for me to understand how this physician got a job with Kaiser in the first place. I personally found him to be dismissive and rude. Moreover, his answers to my questions were non-informative. Both wife and I, who were randomly assigned to Dr. Gorman through our insurance, switched immediately after our first appointment with him.

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Gorman for a couple years now and maybe I didn't notice this until recently because the amount of visits(or lack there of) to give me a proper based opinion of the man. He's very unprofessional and doesn't seem to like getting into details, me being a shy submissive person let him get away with this behavior for the past few years.Anyways, he doesn't seem to care about the problems I'm going through and it takes quite some convincing to get the proper testing and meds I need to just simply get by like any other person of society, to sum it up I am just very disappointed in his unprofessional and inadequate way of doing his job.