A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Griffiths, Nephrologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Griffiths, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Griffiths has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Griffiths MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Ryan Griffiths has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Griffiths practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near McMinnville, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Gresham, OR.
See McMinnville Internists and McMinnville Nephrologists.