A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Hahn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hahn, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Michael Hahn DO and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Hahn practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shaker Heights, OH.
See Pensacola Pediatricians.