A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Hahn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hahn, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Michael Hahn DO and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Hahn practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shaker Heights, OH.
See Pensacola Critical Care Practitioners.