Surgical Specialist

Terrible Dr show details Terrible Dr
by Iben Hurtin Jr on Mar 9th, 2015

I have had inguinal hernia repairs done by the Dr and after much pain after the surgery his medical notes said I was full of it and looking for a secondary gain and this is a workmans comp claim by the way. Months later I got a different surgeon that found that the mesh from the repair was all bunched up and tangled around the nerve and spermatic cord. After the new repair I had to have my right testicle removed because it was atrophied which means dead from loss of blood flow from Dr headleys repair. Now I have been to three pain specialists have tried medication regiments also have had three nerve blocks and an epidural which did not work. It has been almost 3 years since I was injured and now I might receive a neural stimulator implant . I also have a colleague who had the same operation done at this office and has had the same problems.

Nov 30th, 2013

Dr Headley is not only a gentleman but an exceptional surgeon. Appears well educated and easy to speak with. I trust him.

by Marcus Mathews on Aug 29th, 2013

This guy is an insecure D Bag.

Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Headley is an awesome surgeon, I have the most respect for him, he save my life a few times already!!! He is has the best bedside manner easy to talk to and explains everything you want to know. THE BEST DOCTOR

Feb 14th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and professional every step of the way. Treated my family with respect. Listened to and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Feb 9th, 2011

I am not a patient of Dr. Headley's, but I am a nurse who has worked with him for 2 years and he is one of the best surgeons I have ever worked with. I would trust him with my children. I don't know anything about his office staff, but I would put up with a lot for him to do any surgery I need. The doctors he works with choose him for them and their families when they need surgery. That should say everything about him.

Dec 5th, 2010

As a woman, I really felt uncomfortable being examined by him

Mar 27th, 2009

The office staff was AWFUL I ask 4 times over the phone and in person if this doctor was covered by my medical plan and was told he was in the end his contract was "pending" and the office staff said it was my fault because I did not ask the "right" question They were very, very nasty. I had just gotten out of the hospital so did not need the additional stress I am now going to another doctor in this group and am driving 10 miles out of my way to avoid the experience!!