Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Nov 30th, 2013

Dr Headley is not only a gentleman but an exceptional surgeon. Appears well educated and easy to speak with. I trust him.

by Marcus Mathews on Aug 29th, 2013

This guy is an insecure D Bag.

Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Headley is an awesome surgeon, I have the most respect for him, he save my life a few times already!!! He is has the best bedside manner easy to talk to and explains everything you want to know. THE BEST DOCTOR

Feb 14th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and professional every step of the way. Treated my family with respect. Listened to and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Feb 9th, 2011

I am not a patient of Dr. Headley's, but I am a nurse who has worked with him for 2 years and he is one of the best surgeons I have ever worked with. I would trust him with my children. I don't know anything about his office staff, but I would put up with a lot for him to do any surgery I need. The doctors he works with choose him for them and their families when they need surgery. That should say everything about him.

Dec 5th, 2010

As a woman, I really felt uncomfortable being examined by him

Mar 27th, 2009

The office staff was AWFUL I ask 4 times over the phone and in person if this doctor was covered by my medical plan and was told he was in the end his contract was "pending" and the office staff said it was my fault because I did not ask the "right" question They were very, very nasty. I had just gotten out of the hospital so did not need the additional stress I am now going to another doctor in this group and am driving 10 miles out of my way to avoid the experience!!