A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffelfinger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heffelfinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger practice?
- Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.