Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Mar 5th, 2015

Great doctor!!!!

Amazing rhinoplasty. show details Amazing rhinoplasty.
Nov 10th, 2013

He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I am extremely pleased with the results of my procedure.

Comprehensive plastics show details Comprehensive plastics
by Lisa B on Oct 2nd, 2013

As a MD I visited several surgeons before deciding on Dr Heff as he is known. His exam was the most comprehensive and when he spoke about the "nose job" he first spoke about the functional issues that needed to be addressed first and then the beauty part. He cared that afterward my daughter would be able to breath better and better function when she excersised. Yes we took picture and spoke about her new look. To me the key was he treated her as a whole patient and not just a nose job. It has been several months now since surgery and she back at sports and her normal activity and she is most happy about the improved breathing that she did not know she needed. She loves her look and frankly her nose is just perfect. Dr Heff has amazing hands and knowledge which makes for the perfect surgeon. As a MD and patient's parent I highly recommend him.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jun 13th, 2013

I received excellent care from Dr, Heffelfinger. He was thorough in his exam and explained what procedures he would do. I did not feel rushed in asking any questions. His staff was also courteous. I am very pleased with the results of my lower bleph and laser resurfacing. I would highly recommend Dr. Heffelfinger.

Face lift show details Face lift
Jun 29th, 2012

Good results on neck but not on face.