Dr. Ryan Hikes MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Enola, PA

November 8th, 2016
McConnellsburg, PA
He is now at Tri-State Community Health Center in McConnellsburg, PA. Hope this helps.

August 7th, 2015
really miss Dr hikes
Can anyone help me find Dr hikes he's been missing in action he was a caring and loving Dr who pay attention to his patients please help me find him again ty

May 6th, 2015
Staff is terrible, takes 2 wks to refill perscriptions, 1 yr to get refered papers

May 3rd, 2010
Unfortunate Circumstances.
Dr. Hikes was laid off from the Bloomsburg Physicians Services with no notice the Tuesday after Easter this year. I wrote a letter of complaint to both Regis Cabonor their CEO and to the Press Enterprise Newspaper, with no response, of course. I followed him through 3 physical location moves that the hospital administration put him and his staff through because of their terrible money management issues. He is a caring doctor who really listens to you, works hard to get to the root of your problems, and has taken care of me and my mother for the last 4 years. He has great follow up and always takes the time to explain things thoroughly if you don't understand them. I hope that he sets up an independent office nearby so that we can start seeing him again soon.

April 15th, 2009
He up and left his practice without notice and left all the people that were seeing him without any help. When I was seeing him everything was great but once he left there was only one person at the whole hospital that would help me and that was a women answering phones at his office. I am meds I need to take every few hours I was lucky to find a new Doctor quick! He never said why he left. His office staff except 2 people were very nice and the Hospital staff were very mean and nasty. An no help at all!