A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hoefen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hoefen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoefen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hoefen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan J Hoefen MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Hoefen practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hoefen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Hoefen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsford, NY.
See Pittsford Internists and Pittsford Cardiologists.