Dr. Ryan Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Hoffman?

Arrogant and disrespectful

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I was recommended to "Dr Hoffman" for the removal of a large cyst on my back last summer. He was not there when I arrived for my first appt. There was an emergency, which I totally understood and rescheduled for later that day. (why his office staff didn't call me I'll never know but they didn't call me numerous times when he failed to be in the office for my appts!!) I will not go into the details of how he sliced the cyst and removed the infection but it was horrific! My husband was with me and was appalled as I screamed in pain! And yes I've had children and it was still awful! When I returned 2 weeks later to have the cyst fully removed and stitched he was actually there! (the only time out of 5 appts!) My scar looks terrible and he left part of cyst in my back! The experience gets worse, but what I've said should be enough to warn you away! It's taken me quite some time to retell this story and in the interim I hope no one else has had to suffer with him or his staff!

EXCELLENT Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Hoffman. He listens to what a person wants. I had upper and lower blepharoplasty, and a rhytidectomy at age 59. I am exceedingly happy with the results. Unlike other surgeons, he does not try to resculpt your entire face to look like someone you have never been. He is professional, very skilled, and attentive to the patient. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I am very happy I chose Dr. Hoffman. It is a big decision to have plastic surgery on the face, and Dr. Hoffman is truly a superior plastic surgeon.

Posted on November 1st, 2016