Dr. Ryan Holzwarth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Holzwarth?

April 30th, 2015

Awesome doc. Cool guy...treats you like a person and not a procedure. Talks to you on your level

April 5th, 2015

I saw him for very mild acne and was told I had "a lot" of it as well as scarring and would have it "forever" as, according to him, there is no treatment--including lasers--that work. Wrote a list of prescriptions, one of which was for Accutane. Did not explain the side effects or offer ANY alternative treatments like basic skin care. Thank God I did not take it! I am seeing a qualified, trustworthy derm to help me get my skin repaired because, thanks to Dr. Holzwarth, I do have scarring now. At least I know the truth--it is not permanent. I never write reviews in general, especially, negative ones, but I felt I had to in order to spare anyone else the torment and humiliation I experienced because of his pessimistic attitude, lack of empathy and accuracy. Please go to someone who actually cares about helping your skin and self-esteem.

March 1st, 2017