A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Houghton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Houghton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Robert Houghton MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan R. Houghton practice?
- Dr. Ryan Houghton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Houghton practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.