Dr. Ryan Hulver Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2015

Dr Hulver gives poor care to patient

Dr Hulver did my Anesthesia for my hernia surgery at Hillcrest in Tulsa, OK. He was late getting to the room, it was freezing and he yelled at the nurse for not hooking up the monitors. When I woke up the back of my throat hurt like crazy, and I was nauseated and where my surgery was hurt too. He kept yelling at me to breath and slapping my face. I thought I was breathing, but he kept yelling at me. I was almost tossed out of the bedbed, and he left when I got to Recovery. The nurse told me later that he was one of the new cocky Doctors who thought they knew everything. I warn all of my friends if they ever go to Hillcrest to watch out for him. He only cares about his self.

July 26th, 2012