A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Coleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern ST Paul Hospital
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan James Coleman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Ryan Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Radiologists.