A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Coleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern ST Paul Hospital
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan James Coleman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Ryan Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Radiologists.